I have been MIA on my blog for sure, and it's for a good reason! We have tons of positive things that are going on in our life! That's still a bad reason, right? Especially since I am keeping this blog to look back at one day! 

Well, even amidst all of the positive, there's still what I like to call REAL LIFE and I am trying to deal with it. 

There's always a bigger purpose and a reason that God wants us to travel down a path and LEARN from it. 

So, after I get all upset and over-analyze something, I finally come back down to God's PURPOSE. 

What does he want me to learn from this?

Why am I in a certain situation?

How do I better the people or event around me?

Who do I trust for guidance?


He steadies me in life. I can't imagine not having God's balance and feeling like I didn't have someone BIGGER than myself to lean on. I figured if I go through this then others probably do too. I wanted to cheer you all on your journey as well and give some inspiration.

 Happy Monday!



 
Pin It

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Giveaway Is Here...drumroll please!

Oh, How Pinteresting - Teacher Edition