Caroline's Bridal Shower

By Mama’s Minute - 2:34 PM

My sweet cousin Caroline is now a married lady! We had some fun events before her wedding! Back in June, we threw her and Thomas the cutest shower! Mom and I worked hard on thinking of details for it. Erin and Abby helped us pull it all together!

Her colors are coral and navy which are so IN right now. 

Caroline got a lot of presents that will be useful for them in their NEW journey!
We served a great brunch! Mom made fat-free mini blueberry muffins, quiche, punch, and cupcakes! I added in the non-cook things like the strawberry-pecan salad and fruit!




For the favor we gave the girls a "redneck-wine glass" that Mom made for the punch! They were a hit for sure. Don't you love the straws? I loved the added fun touch they gave!

Mom put burlap and a ribbon on mason jars for vases. It was precious!


The BEAUTIFUL bride! I am so happy for her! Now I can tease someone else about when they are going to have kids instead of catching all of the heat!

{Erin and Abby in their 
complimentary colors!} 
Did you notice we did that?
How cute!
Mom and me! She is GORGEOUS!
My sis and me! 
The proud grandmothers: Memaw and Nannie! They are so SWEET and a wonderful example of LOVE!
GORGEOUS, I tell ya! She's ready to open presents!


Bridesmaids that were there! Abby and I look a bit short! I even have on 5" heels here...I kid, I kid!
Her cute invite from Etsy! Don't you love it!!?!

Sweet sis and Mom! They are so proud!

It was a terrific shower! Caroline went home prepared for their new house and most importantly knowing that we all LOVE her!


Maybe one day Mom and I can go into business working with weddings! 
Why waste a talent? :)



 
Pin It

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments