Three Years

By Mama’s Minute - 3:47 AM

Happy 3 years to the most amazing man and my best friend! I am 100% blessed through our marriage!

Our wedding day was a beautiful day in October full of family and friends!


My favorite moment of our wedding was the moment we got to see each other! Ryan's expression was wonderful!


From the first year of marriage until now, God has taught us a ton about who we are and how to get stronger together. One of the best things we have done for our relationship is read the book "Love and Respect". It really showed us the difference between men and women and why communicating the right way is so important! Marriage is fragile, so pouring into it and each other makes all the difference in the world.

Ryan has continued to grow into a Godly man, helping others, and supporting me! I really could not ask for more!





Thank you Ryan for more than I could imagine. You are my heart, and I love you! 


The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.” Genesis 2:18


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments