Danielle is getting married!

By Mama’s Minute - 7:28 AM

My gorgeous best friend, Danielle, is getting married in 7 days!! We have known each other since our freshman year in college. I never thought she would be my friend: she is talented, breathtakingly beautiful, and super smart! Then, we began our classes for Middle Grades Education and we got super close! Especially on our dangerous rides to and from Chestatee! It is neat to see how God places people in your life. Danielle and I will be friends forever! I can't wait to see her as a bride on October 2nd! She has been such an inspiration to me and others. I am so happy to spend her special day with her like she did with me a year ago!







Yesterday was a big day packed full with a Bridesmaid Luncheon at Chateau Elan, pedi/mani, and then the Bachelorette Party.

The luncheon was awesome! We all ate like queens! Emily, my new friend, got cake for all of us to taste! Right Emily? Then, Danielle passed out presents! We each got cute monogrammed bags which I of course loved!! PINK AND MONOGRAMMED - Am I in heaven? Then, we got fancy jewelry wrapped with our initial (I know, pinch me) and a giftcard for the nail salon that afternoon! Then, THE BEST ... a white robe with zebra ribbon and our monogram! I KNOW... can you believe we are friends, we have nothing in common! I loved them and felt so special!


Next, we drove to the nail salon and had more girl time! It was only Danielle and her bridesmaids. I got to catch up with Danielle and Katie! I haven't seen Katie since college. :)




One thing I have noticed about all of the wedding showers is Danielle's selection of friends. She has got the most loving and friendly girls surrounding her on her special day and in life.

Later that night all of us plus MORE friends met back at my house for Danielle's lingerie shower and bachelorette party! My mom and I have so much fun giving showers! It's a fun time to work on ideas and see a vision come to life. I was super excited to do this for Danielle and hope she loved it! We had yummy food, an awesome cake, and the TIPSY CANVAS! Dusti, owner of the Tipsy Canvas, brought all of her supplies over and we painted at my house! How neat is that? Our paintings turned out awesome with each one a bit different and unique. I can't thank my mom enough for her HUGE HELP (meaning she did most of it)!




My favorite time was the girl talk that happened when just a few of us stuck around! Of course I was there, but Danielle, Laura, Emily, Chelsea H, and Rachael all stuck around, too. We had the most laughs and really got to know each other some more! I love them already!

All in all...it was a great day! I can't wait until next weekend, right Danielle? Thank you for letting me share with you!


You can see the entire day HERE!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. precious! I love your new blog design! The shower was beyond fabulous....I'm SO thankful for you! Thank you for everything....you are my inspiration! I want to be like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i second danielle...you (and your mom!) are SUCH inspirations for the woman I strive to be! the day was SO fun and I think I enjoyed the girl-talk (aka embarrassing ryan talk) the BEST! can't wait for this weekend! and btw..the cake was totally ALL FOR ME ;)

    ReplyDelete