Another post...about our model dog!

By Mama’s Minute - 6:03 AM





Water goes in between the cement and makes bubbles...Lyla girl is unsure about the popping noise.

On Friday it was just me and the little girl around the house. Dossinator was going to shampoo the carpets on Saturday, so I was sweeping/vacuuming to get it ready for him. Lyla needed a bath as well, so we went outside and had a ball. When I say she loves baths, it's true. I can't imagine if she didn't and how hard that would be! Afterward I wanted to play with a lens I got for a wedding, so she did a little modeling. She has perfected a couple of looks I want to share...

Her serious face...
Pondering life...
Curious...
I am the perfect dog...

Snobby!

She is hilarious to me and gives us even more happiness in our lives! We love you little Lyla!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. She's gorgeous! we have a black lab too! They are such great dogs! I always had my little minnie weiner dog- so going to a lab was a big jump, but nowI dont think I can have a little dog again! I've turned to the lab side! lol! Ours is really petite, We took her to the vet and they asked if she was a puppy, she's almost two!

    ReplyDelete