Nineteen! Nearly halfway!

By Mama’s Minute - 2:45 AM


How Far Along: 19 weeks




Maternity Clothes: Thank God for them. My shirts look like belly tops, my jeans are squeezing the life out of me...making them work, and my undershirts feel like a straight-jacket. Malorie was a God-send and shared hers from last year with me.
  
 
Sleep: Sleep has been much better. I ordered a Boppy Wedge off of Target.com last week.  It seriously felt like a boulder when I layed down on my side and my bump was pulling on my back. This thing will come in so handy for the rest of my pregnancy. I love that it was cheap. Now, if I can keep Ryan from stealing it... he's made a couple of comments that make me think he wants his own! :)


Food Cravings: Nothing in particular except Olive Garden salad and good hamburgers...so Ryan made some burgers for us on the grill and we I vegged out on salad yesterday after church.

Food Aversions: I made it past my grilled chicken aversion! I ate Venetian Apricot Chicken at Olive Garden yesterday and it was super yummy! Buon appetito!

Favorite MOMENT: This week it had to be on Friday morning. I was laying in bed since it was a bittersweet furlough day. I felt Baby Doss start to kick, so I layed my hand over the spot. SURE ENOUGH, I could feel him bumping around! So, that night I let Ryan try. What a neat memory to have and share!! Love him and Ryan so much!

Our Baby in Veggie/Fruit Terms: He's a mango! 
  • Developing a protective coating over his skin, called vernix caseosa. It's greasy and white and you may see some of it at birth. INTERESTING!
  • Working on his five senses. Nerve cells for his sense of taste, hearing, sight and smell are developing in his brain.
 


Note for our son: Every time I feel you kick or swoosh around it reminds me of the miracle you are. We are so very excited to meet you, hold you, love on you, and raise you into the man God made you to be. When I see mama's with their sons a smile comes over me and I think of you! Have fun in there for 4.5 more months! Love you!


Pin It

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love your blog! I found it thought Butlers blog. I'm interested in Advocare but not sure I'd do good on the 24 challenge. But I saw that you did it and was wondering what you did after it? What products do you take now? I'm not sure if I should just start out with a few things or go for it and wanted your opinion. I'm sure I'll email Danielle too plus I've got a girl in my area starting it but just want to ask before. Thanks for any help. And I'm excited to follow your blog especially during your pregnancy. I have two boys (a 4 yr old and the baby just turned a year) and I also teach Kindergarten.

    ReplyDelete