He is Risen!

By Mama’s Minute - 4:31 PM

This day is a gift like no other! God gave his son that we may have eternal life and He arose from the grave to prove He is our Savior! Thank you Lord!

We celebrated by going to our 9 am service and listening to a wonderful message by Andy Stanley - How Nich and Jo saved Easter. It was a great back story on Easter!

Then, Ryan and I came home, and I made a salad and asparagus for our family lunch at Nannie and Papa's! I made a Strawberry Poppy Seed Salad from Publix Apron Meals Recipes! So yummy! My asparagus had kosher salt and a sun-dried tomato seasoning with a little olive oil drizzled on it. This Easter our recipes all seemed a bit more healthy and I loved having so much green on our plate!

Mom made great food as always! My favorite this year was the deviled eggs! Nannie is an amazing cook as well and did a phenomenal job with her Meringues that we topped with vanilla ice cream and strawberries! Ryan said he needs the recipe...

We enjoyed spending time with family and friends. I hope each of you enjoyed this precious day and remembered our sweet Lord who gave it all for us even though we are so undeserving!







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments