Vann has been baking for 21 weeks!

By Mama’s Minute - 6:31 AM


We are so excited to make it to the halfway point. Now, only 19 weeks left until we get to see our little Vann Hudson! Who's ready? Not sure who is more excited!


Highlights: Week 21

How Far Along: 21 weeks + 1 day

Total Weight Gain/Loss:
12 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Motherhood Maternity had a little sale on their short sleeve v-neck tees! That's one thing that I love to wear in the spring, and let's face it...mine from last spring aren't fitting! So, had a little moment of weakness and bought 4 shirts! I love them, and it may be all I wear (with pants of course) for this pregnancy. I should get 3 more...one for each day of the week!

Sleep: I could sleep anywhere...it's bad! If I sat still before I was preggers this happened anyways, but now it's so much quicker! If I could change one thing it would be having a full 7 hours of sleep  and not waking up to have my bladder full again.

Best Moment this week: It was a good week! I loved hanging out with my small group on Friday night at the Good Friday service. Our church ROCKS!

On Saturday, I enjoyed hanging with Danielle, Jon, and Baby Jase to take their maternity pics! They are always a ton of fun and sweet smiles! Jase, if you are anything like your parents you will be AMAZING!

Sunday was a fabulous Easter. I was hit with God's gift of His son and the heartache that Mary must have felt watching her son die an agonizing death that I can't even fathom. Her heart had to be shattered for those three days. I haven't even held Vann in our arms and I am completely in love. Easter has my heart and is my favorite "holy"day the older I get. There's NO greater gift than Jesus.

Yesterday, I had a lunch date with Daddy Dossinator! It was at the top of my list. He is the best! So grateful for my hubby!

Food Cravings: I was bad and gave into a craving I have yearly at this time. Last year I did so well avoiding it because of my vitamins in the MNS Max 3, but can't take them all right now! SO...Starburst Jellybeans caught my eye as I ran into Publix to grab the ingredients I needed for Easter lunch. UGH...totally should NOT have done that. Good news OR bad news...the bag has one serving left. I am not going there again!

How’s Mama? Can't complain! Feeling good and about to feel even better tomorrow when I am on the beach hearing the waves crash and feeling the sun kiss my skin! My mama and I will leave out early to enjoy our girls' trip!

What I am looking forward to: I can't wait to figure out the whole nursery. I can see it, but now have to create it in real life. This always proves to be the hard part. My visions are always huge, and I have to focus in to accomplish them! So, we shall see!

Our Baby in Veggie/Fruit Terms: 

At our last appt they said Vann's heartrate was 145 bpm and he weighed about 13 oz. That was a week ago, so he's at least a pound now! He's a kicker and I love it! I feel like I need to feel him all of the time, and I am ok with that. It's weird the lack of control you truly have over a baby that's growing inside of you. Ryan is good about reminding me to trust in God to take care of him and take care of myself!
 
 
 
Vann, we can't wait to see you. I had a sweet dream where you smiled so LARGE when I called you by your name and my heart melted. If you are half as cute as the baby in my dream we are in trouble! You have our hearts, and we can't wait to welcome you into our lives. Your daddy and I love each other very much and we are blessed that God gave us you. Be prepared to feel a ton of love surrounding you...it's BIG!


Pin It

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments