26 weeks...3.5 months remain!

By Mama’s Minute - 7:43 PM


How Far Along: 26 weeks

Sleep: This week made me a bit exhausted! Taking 75 campers to 4H camp will do that! The cot didn't allow me to sleep the best, but it sure did make me grateful for my bed and comfy sheets. 

Best Moment This Week: Seeing my hubby after being gone for two nights was definitely at the top of my list this week! I also have had more answers to prayers that have been very clear! There are still a few God's working on me with, but goodness He is good! 

Food Cravings: Maybe a few chocolate cravings...and it sure didn't help that I won a game at Gabby's baby shower and won a bottle of chocolate! 

How’s Mama? I am feeling great! Mom and I went shopping on Saturday, relaxed while watching a movie, and enjoyed Chick-Fil-A's new salad! YUMMO! Ryan and I enjoyed a date night with my parents on Friday and our own date night on Saturday. Sunday was filled with church, baby shower, and relaxation! 

What I am looking forward to: I signed up for nursing and birthing classes. June will be a busy month, but a learning one. As soon as Vann's nursery is finished, I believe I will feel so much relief. I know it will be so precious. 

Our Baby in Veggie/Fruit Terms: Vann is about the size of a head of lettuce! I totally believe it. I feel like I am carrying a little basketball. This week my tummy has grown even harder to the touch. My bellybutton hasn't popped out yet, but it's close! Vann's kicking has gotten stronger, and I have gotten to catch him on video rolling all around. 


  • His eyes are forming, and his eyes will soon start to open.
  • And his eyelashes are now grown, too.
  • He's getting her immune system ready for life on the outside by soaking up my antibodies.
  • He's taking breaths, too. They're of amniotic fluid, not air, but it's still good practice.


Vann Hudson, we love you so very much. Your family is so excited to meet you. It won't be long, now. Keep growing strong and get ready to have your heart filled with more love than you can handle. 



Pin It

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments