9 months and 1 week

By Mama’s Minute - 7:13 AM

37 weeks pregnant! Wow!

How Far Along: 37 weeks & 4 Days
 
Sleep: Still loading up on my rest. It's not my typical schedule since I wake up around 4, then again around 6 am, and then fall asleep around 10 am. Crazy! Although, I am trying to get in as much now to prepare myself for sweet Vann!

This Week: It has been a good/tough week and a busy weekend! The one coming up is full of excitement as well! Ryan and I got in a date night with Ashley and Drew! It was so good to see them. I helped host a great mixer on Friday night. Saturday was jam packed. I got another basket of fruit and veggies from Bountiful Basket early around 8 am, then headed for my last dress fitting for Kayla and Will's wedding. James Douglas' first birthday party was next. He was so happy on his big day. Malorie did a great job planning. Next, it was off to McKenzie and Sean's baby shower with yummy food and fun games. Ryan sent me a picture and it made me so excited. He put the bookshelves up! They are so cute! That evening it wasn't quite as fun since we were off to the funeral home for Ryan's great-grandmother's visitation. Lucille Jordan was a beautiful woman with an even more amazing spirit. She will be missed for sure. Sunday was church and the funeral. Needless to say, my feet, legs, and hands became swollen because of the busy schedule. Thank God for Rehydrate. They were back to normal on Sunday evening. FOR THE RECORD: People who feel the need to point out that they notice my feet are swollen are RUDE! I wanted to respond, "Really, I had no idea my feet were puffy!" Monday night we enjoyed dinner with our small group and received gifts, cupcakes, and Vann's first Bible with his name etched in the front. So very sweet! Tuesday I was spoiled! I got my hair done for the last time before Vann comes. Carrie always makes me feel so refreshed. Then, Erin, Abby, and I went to get our nails done. Wednesday was a not-so-good day and I won't go into detail, but it was just one of those terrible, horrible, no good, very bad days and I am glad it's over. Thursday was a bit more doable because Ryan and I got to spend time together and I saw friends at a mixer. We even installed the carseat...it's getting real! I am glad it's Friday and Kayla will be getting married tomorrow!
Food Cravings: I may crave things, but I certainly can't eat them. I had a salad and sandwich for dinner last night and couldn't breathe comfortably for at least 2 hours after. There's NO ROOM! Vann was told Monday night that he could come out and meet us whenever he was ready!
How’s Mama? Doing well. Ready to meet my baby, but am glad he's taking his time getting all ready to meet us.

What I miss: Wearing normal clothes and walking without a waddle!
What I am looking forward to: I can't wait to see the nursery finished! It's going to be precious. I also feel ready for labor and delivery because I know at the end of it will be our healthy baby boy!
Our Baby in Veggie/Fruit Terms: Vann is the size of a winter melon! I believe it. That's exactly what my belly resembles! He was doing great at our appt this week. He is still moving and grooving. Hiccups are precious, yet they stress me out because I know how much I hate them. I just pat my belly where his back and bottom are and they go away!


  Fun Facts:
  • weight gain: 31 lbs
  • stretch marks: none yet!
  • mood: happy with a side of stress to get everything done!
  • belly button: the bottom is poking out just a bit! 
  • wedding rings: yep!
Vann, You are worth every good and bad time because you are bringing such joy to Daddy and I. This morning, I folded up some more of your clothes and can't believe how small you will be. I think Lyla knows you are getting close to arrival because she goes into your room each morning and checks on everything. She will be your best friend. You have lots of people that are so excited to meet you, give you hugs, and tell you stories. It's almost time and you are going to change our lives forever! 

Love you little man! 

Pin It

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments