Faith

By Mama’s Minute - 9:03 AM

Walking by faith is hard. unsettling. awkward. laborous. unpleasant. challenging. rewarding. beneficial. merciful. humbling. and what God asks us to do every minute. Trust Him and His plan.

"The LORD will work out his plans for my life—for your faithful love, O LORD, endures forever. Don't abandon me, for you made me." Psalm 138:8 (NLT)

Have you ever asked God for something, he delivered, and you just weren't sure where to go? That's the fork in the road that I am staring at and making decisions about. He came along beside me, lifted me up, and allowed what I've asked for. Great! Thank you GOD! So, now I have to step on faith and make a decision where you don't always see a clear path. The what-ifs cloud our judgment, they enable us to doubt, and cause a game of worrying that is agonizing.



Right now I am seeing this path that is laid out and turn to the left and see another. Both are wonderful options, but one is what I have asked God for continuously. It seems so silly why this would be a hard decision. The only reason it is... is because of my lack of faith. My thoughts go from "what if it's not God opening this door", "if I don't take the path, it's a slap in the face to God who has provided", and so on.

God, my prayer to you today is to give me wisdom, faith, and trust in your plan 100%. This song says it perfectly.


Pin It

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments