Happy 4th Anniversary!

By Mama’s Minute - 2:28 PM

On Oct 10th Ryan and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary. Since it was a Thursday we ordered food from one of our favorite Japanese restaurants and enjoyed a night with our boy. 

On Saturday my parents came over and watched Vann while we went to Allie and Will's wedding. It was beautiful and the weather was perfect. There's nothing like a wedding on your anniversary weekend to remember the vows we made on our big day.  
The sunset was gorgeous! 

Happy Anniversary Dossinator! I am beyond thankful for all he does for our family! He is the hardest worker, best cook, sweetest father, man of God, and loves me! I could not ask for more! 
On Sunday this was my view while relaxing after the perfect massage at Chateau Elan! Ryan looked at me as soon as we walked in the spa and said, "I feel so relaxed right now!" It was fabulous! We got a couples massage, enjoyed the jacuzzi, and enjoyed the peace and quiet together. It was a great day and we are so thankful Gene and Shelia took care of Vann while we were on our day trip. 
I'm not a fan of this pic, but you can truly tell how relaxed we were. 

I'm so blessed to do life with the man God planned for my life. Love you Ryan!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments