Christmas Wonder

By Mama’s Minute - 10:04 AM

I want to remember this day forever.

Wrapping presents with Ryan til 11:15. Time with hubby.

First, it was amazing because Vann slept til 8:30...Merry Christmas to us! I woke up at 7:45 on my own...not from Ryan's alarm, not from Vann babbling in the monitor...on my own.

I made cinnamon rolls for the boys. Christmas crack and a kale salad with cranberry vinegarette dressing for our family lunch.

 


Once everyone else was up, we opened presents. Vann walked out holding my pinky and went straight to his chair, tractor, and some other wrapped gifts. He loved his "seat" and Elmo books. We didn't get him a lot because he just had a birthday with tons of gifts. We also knew his grandparents, aunts & uncles, and cousins would spoil him!

We all piled in the car gifts and all and headed towards my parents' house. I surprised Dad with Billy Joel concert tickets. We got lots of fun things that we had on our list (mom and ryan's mom always want a list, so we started doing one for them on Pinterest and it's worked out well)

Then, we had lunch at Auntie Ann and Uncle Bryan's house with mom's side of the family and opened gifts we all drew names for. Hard because Nannie was without Papa for the first Christmas since before they got married.




























We ended the day going to Mimi and Papa's house and opened more presents. Vann loved his full day of fun.









We came home and Daddy put his table together. The box was entertaining and Mommy had fun snapping photos. My heart was full to say the very least!





Pin It

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments