35 Weeks & Maternity Photos

By Mama’s Minute - 11:42 AM


Growth: Grow baby grow, just go easy on mama's belly! Goodness! She is a ball of energy most times and loves to stretch out. I can't wait to meet her and hold her in my arms. Her heartbeat was strong at the dr appt last week coming in at 145. She's measuring right at 35 weeks. The average baby is around 5 1/2 lbs right now and putting on fat. She is head down, back is on the left side of my belly and her legs are pushed against the right side of my belly. I can feel her little punches as well. 
My Symptoms: After a breakdown on Monday (hormones) I have felt good. This weather is amazing and has really helped my mood. I have also been reading to prepare for the birth again, so that is helping my anxiety calm a bit. 

Gender: Sweet girl! 
                     
Maternity Clothes: Yes! Along with Ryan's tshirts and his gym shorts when I am home...that means this is an everyday look. I mean it's real attractive...

Movement: Oh yes! My suspicions about how she was positioned were right. She really likes to stretch her back and then push her legs out...this makes my tummy feel like it may split down the center, but a great reminder that she is growing and moving. 
Sleep: I have my little routine to wake up around 2 am and then thankfully can go back to sleep until around 6 am. God is just preparing me for those nightly feeds and I am ok with that. One thing about being pregnant again is realizing the stages of pregnancy and after birth really fly by. If it's not easy, it will pass and everything gets better. I continually remind myself of this and it truly helps. 

Cravings/Aversions: I got to eat Olive Garden with my sis, mom, sis-in-love, niece, and Vann on Saturday night. I had my favorite salad along with eggplant parmesan (a favorite as long as I can remember...maybe started around 13?). It was delicious. On Monday we bought lots of fruit. Eating healthy has really helped me feel better as well! 
Appointment: My 34 week appointment went well. Vann has gone to nearly every appointment with me and he does so well. He knows the routine and gets pretty pumped about a lollipop at the end. My blood pressure was 111/70 I think which is a bit higher than my normal, but still good. The fundal height measurement matched up with the week of pregnancy and everything looks healthy. I will say I wish I had another ultrasound. I haven't had one since 20 weeks and we aren't getting a 4D this go round. 

Accomplishments: I am starting to read my birthing books again. It's a great refresher and it's helped me remember some good things that I did while in labor with Vann. Ryan seems totally ready and is excited. He was a pro for sure last go round. 
Best Pregnancy Moment of the Week: This week it was so nice to have my sister in town. We got to spend a good bit of time with her. She bought a kit that lets you make your own bows, so Mom and Erin looked at all of the outfits Maggie has and made some coordinating bows. That made it even more real to have bows in our house and see so much pink. She also took some maternity photos of the family while she was in town. I love them and I am so thankful she captured them for us! Hey, it's better to get the pics late than never take them right? 

Thoughts: Maggie, It's almost time. Last night you were just a moving and a grooving the whole time. It is such a great sign that you are getting ready to join us and let us love on you! We are praying for you and the people that will be helping bring you into the world. To say we are excited is an understatement! 

Fun Facts: 
  • weight gain: no idea and I don't think I want to know. I will find out at my 36 week appt. :) 
  • stretch marks: None on the belly, but I keep thinking I may see some because of how my belly feels when she stretches out. 
  • mood: feeling very excited and nervous about what's to come!! 
  • belly button: It's popping out as Erin pointed out on Tuesday afternoon. :)
  • wedding rings: yep!

Goals for next week: 
*Still need to pack hospital bag (mine, Ryan's, and Vann's overnight bag)
*Finish up nursery - it's almost ready except for the finishing touches. 




Pin It

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments