36 Weeks with Maggie!

By Mama’s Minute - 4:41 AM

Growth: According to this weeks BUMP info, 
  • Baby's getting closer and closer to being able to breathe on his or her own.
  • Baby's skin is getting smooth and soft and the gums are rigid.
  • Baby's liver and kidneys are in working order.
  • Circulation and immune systems are basically good to go too.
Baby's still in the 17.2- to 18.7-inch and 4.2- to 5.8-pound range and continues to beef up.

My Symptoms: I have had a few Braxton Hicks, but if I sit down and relax I can normally get them to stop or chill out. My feet swelled up a bit on Sunday (2 different times), so I downed some Rehydrate to help with that. I have times during the day where I can hardly breathe and then times I think "has she dropped" because breathing is no issue and I feel like I have room. 

Gender: Sweet girl! 
                     
Maternity Clothes: Since it's getting warmer, I have been able to pull out clothes that I wore while pregnant with Vann. That's been refreshing. 

Movement: She's super active right now! It feels like she is constantly moving! 

Sleep: Since the time change I am still waking up every 2-3 hours, but it's around 1 and 3 now and I can normally sleep in until 6 am. 
Vann is a great sleeper! He wants me to "seep wif him for just a wittle bit".
I will sleep wherever I can! 

Cravings/Aversions: Maybe some in season fruit will be here soon. I want fresh food! I can't find very good fruit anywhere!

Appointment: My 36 week appointment went great. Everything looks great. I am a 1 right now and 50% softened. I walked around like that with Vann until I went into labor the day before his official due date. 

Accomplishments: I still have lots to do, but have checked off a few more things. Hopefully my list will get smaller by the next post. 

Best Pregnancy Moment of the Week: I'd say it was on Saturday when Ryan and I got to work around the house a lot. We woke up and ran to Home Depot with Vann to get some plants and mulch. Vann loves Home Depot and it was precious to see him ride the cart and help pick out flowers. He helped me plant them once we got home and took a great nap. It was a good day to spend with my boys! 
Thoughts: Maggie, we are about a month away from meeting you! You are so loved and your daddy keeps saying he can't wait to hold you! Your big brother has more and more plans for you daily. I hope you're ready!! 
Vann was 'listening' to Maggie's heartbeat! He told me he put 'butter' aka jelly on my belly. He's been paying attention at the dr appointments!
Fun Facts: 
  • weight gain: 30 lbs. 
  • stretch marks: Belly is stretch mark free. 
  • mood: nervous and anxious
  • belly button: It's popping out after I eat! 
  • wedding rings: still on! 
Goals for next week:
Haven't changed!! 
*Still need to pack hospital bag (mine, Ryan's, and Vann's overnight bag)
*Finish up nursery - it's almost ready except for the finishing touches. 


Pin It

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments