Rediscovering Your Marriage in the Midst of Motherhood!

By Mama’s Minute - 1:10 PM


Ladies,

This post is for you! If you are friends with me on Facebook then you know I share a blog called "Scissortail Silk" quite frequently. The author is my friend Becky Thompson and she shares wisdom about being a wife and mom on her blog and in her book "Hope Unfolding". I came across the book and it hit my heart deep. It was like we were sitting on a couch chatting with one another while I was reading. I have shared it with so many mama friends and they have all loved reading it and finding they're not alone while listening to God's voice in the crazy midst of raising a family.

So, when the news came that she was publishing a new book and I could apply to be on the launch team, I jumped at the chance! After waiting a few weeks an email that I was selected was chosen. Then her new book showed up in my mailbox! Each launch team member got a copy a few months early and started reading as a group of about 200. The tagline for the book is "Rediscovering Your Marriage in the Midst of Motherhood" and Becky truly helps each of us do that. It's the most perfectly designed book with a daily challenge (simple but meaningful), reflection, and prayer (collectively about 2-3 pages) that helps you focus attention and rediscover your marriage all while being a mama! I literally read it when I sit down to feed Maggie in the morning and I start my day. I can't give away the details of the challenges, but I will say they are working in my marriage and the other members of our group. It's incredible what these simple steps can do!


Another really cool thing about this pre-order are the gifts Becky is giving away just for ordering.  *Advanced Reading Copy of Love Unending
*The first five chapters of Love Unending while waiting for your ARC
*Becky’s Ebook - Guilt to Grace: A Mom’s Guide to Crushing Guilt 
*Access to a Live Launch Day Web Event with Becky

So, don't miss out! Pre-order today! Not only will you get Becky's gifts and the book, but I am also doing a giveaway! All you need to do is send me your email address to be entered and the drawing will happen on January 3rd when books are released! 


Then, enter your info for your free prizes here and send me your email address for the giveaway here! Be sure to use the same email address you used in your pre-order! 

And, please share with your friends! Every mama NEEDS this book! 





Pin It

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments