2 years ago today!

By Mama’s Minute - 6:37 AM

2 years ago, we were moving into our new home. That is so strange to think about. God has blessed us with more than I can imagine. We don't need much in this world to live and survive, but having a nice home is such a gift. It's a safe haven to go and relax.

I love being home so much that I am glad I have a job or I may look like a lazy bum all of the time. Ryan and I have started watching "Up All Night" with Christina Applegate. I laughed entirely too hard at the past week's episode. They were talking about clothing. He was complaining that his wife looked polished and hot when she was headed to work, but when she got home her hair went up, baggy sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt went on. THAT'S ME! I hope every other woman does this too! If you haven't watched it, DO IT!

HOME IS WHERE YOUR HUSBAND IS!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments