Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!

By Mama’s Minute - 7:26 PM

google


It's almost Christmas, and if your family does it up like mine these pins may be a slap in the face. I need to post them for me. This week we've been to 4 Christmas parties which means I have eaten Death by Chocolate, Gigi's Cupcake, Oreo Balls, and Candy Bar dessert to name a few. I feel dirty! Thank God we have a break before Sunday to continue our clean eating!

We have stayed strong on our path going to the gym and are on week 8 of Jamie Eason's Live Fit!

Here's what I must remind myself of:













So, Merry Christmas! It's THE day to celebrate Jesus' birth, not an excuse to eat TERRIBLE! A healthy body is a happy person!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. One day I may follow in your footsteps! lol! You need to get with Jenn Saine. Have you seen her lately? She looks FAB! She is working out and eating right and is really passionate about it. I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sara! We've been going to the gym 5-6 days a week and it's paying off. I have gained a ton of muscle. :) I have seen her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the kiss my sass! That's great! And it's true, your body is a more accurate journal :) Great pins today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good reminder! I need to stay away from the junk food!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this post...especially the last 2 sentences. You couldn't have said that more perfectly. I definitely needed that reminder. LOVE you!!!

    ReplyDelete