Ryan's Office Christmas Party

By Mama’s Minute - 7:30 AM

On Tuesday night, I headed north to meet my hubby for his annual office party. I love seeing everyone in the office. They are a great firm with LOTS of personality!

This year Zach and Ryan were on the Social Committee again and decided to change up the party scene. It was held at Mellow Mushroom in downtown Gainesville.

This is perfect for Ryno who loves PIZZA, and I haven't made pizza for him since August!

Every pizza on the menu was ordered along with some fantastic appetizers and delicious cookies for desserts!

Then, it was time for the White Elephant gift exchange. I opted not to play this year because I had four more parties after this one that include buying gifts. Ryan decided to buy some Crown Royal for the game, as it is approaching tax season and many like to relieve their stress! It proved to be one of the more popular items and someone else even brought the same thing.




We enjoyed it as always! I am so proud of Ryan and his career choice. He really loves it, and I love the people he works with. I know the hardest part of being an accountant and an accountant's wife is coming up with tax season, so say a quick prayer for all of them. I know they'll appreciate it!





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments