Scenes from Haiti

By Mama’s Minute - 3:47 AM

As I was telling some of the ladies that I went to Haiti with... It's really difficult for me to put into words what I experienced in Haiti. I have never claimed to be the most amazing writer, so expressing all of the details is not something that I could give justice to.

I just know that what I saw and fell in love with was real.

Haiti is love!
On our prayer walk, Nathan, Jenna, and I walked off the beaten path for sure. It was one of the highlights of my trip. We walked up a goat path and made our way to the top of a hill, nearly by accident. Arriving at the top, we realized we had the best view! We could look out and see Leveque, and we could see all the way to the ocean. The breeze was undeniably a gift from God since we were sweating in 90+ temps! GORGEOUS!

On our way down from the top of the foothill, we had to walk through a cow pasture, complete with bulls. Fun times for sure!




The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.' - Matthew 25:40
Pin It

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments