All we need is love and LAUGHTER!

By Mama’s Minute - 7:36 PM

Tonight, my sweet Dossinator and I spent some quality time together! We decided after a busy, fun day that we would chill out. After flipping through countless movies, he let me pick one! I chose an oldie and one of my favorites...My Best Friend's Wedding! I was pleasantly surprised it was one he had never seen!



At first, I was so nervous for him to watch it! I wanted him to like it as much as I have the past 100 times I had seen it. While we were watching, he would start laughing. I thought he was really enjoying it, and then I found out why he was really laughing. ALL of the songs that are my "go-to" funny songs are from this movie and the soundtrack I was rocking out to in middle/high school! For instance, I always hum "The Way You Look Tonight" by Frank Sinatra. So sweet! I never realized this movie was where all of those songs came from!

Some day, when I'm awfully low,
When the world is cold,
I will feel a glow just thinking of you...
And the way you look tonight.

One thing that I love about our relationship: we always laugh. Sometimes people believe that laughter is overrated, but it is what makes our hearts smile, our soul free, and our barriers to be broken down! My best friends are the ones I truly laugh with. My number one best friend is right next to me every day!




I am beyond thankful for my hard-working, loving, and handsome husband. God made a perfect fit!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments