God

Trials and Strength

By Mama’s Minute - 3:06 AM

I love you, LORD;
you are my strength. The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior;
my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.
He is my shield, the power that saves me,
and my place of safety. (Psalm 18:1, 2 NLT)

I know I am not the only one who could use a little strength these days, so I thought I would share my devotion this morning!

It is always comforting to know that God is with us and knows whatever we are going through!

"God can strengthen us to the point that we can make progress even during trouble. The psalmist said of God, "He makes my feet like hinds' feet [able to stand firmly or make progress on the dangerous heights of testing and trouble]. You have girded me with strength for the battle" (Psalm 18:33).

Trials and testing do not come to cause us to lose stability. They are opportunities to prove the strength of God. We don't have to waver in our confidence. Nothing will keep us from making progress today because God is our strength."

From the book Starting Your Day Right by Joyce Meyer. Copyright 2003 by Joyce Meyer. Published by FaithWords. All rights reserved.

Check out the video I posted on Sunday! It helps when you need that strength to stick with you! Praying that you are blessed by this message as much as I am today.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you for sharing. There's an old Christian Classlic book called "Hinds Feet on High Places", that I've read so many times. Thank you for the sweet reminder, you blessed me.

    ReplyDelete