Pictures + Cooking

By Mama’s Minute - 1:56 PM

Lately, the only way that I have enjoyed cooking is by doing my favorite thing TAKING PICTURES! So, here is a recipe I found over at The Pioneer Woman and thought my healthy-eating friends may enjoy!

I found this great recipe while making my grocery list! Ryan wasn't the biggest fan because of the lack of meat, but he still ate it all!

First, boil your bowtie pasta. I get whole grain!

Chop up your zucchini in smaller chunks!

Slice grape tomatoes in half. *I tried not to eat all of them!

Mince parsley. I am not the best at this as I kept thinking I was about to chop my fingers OFF!
Mix it all together with a squeeze of lemon juice and a couple of tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and put it in the fridge. I stuck mine in the freezer for about 20 min. since we were hungry.

Loved it! It is a great spring/summer meal with plenty of raw veggies! Next time I may add in some shrimp or a little chicken so Ryan will like it more!

We watched Life As We Know It with Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel! I loved it in the theaters and Ryan got to see it for the first time. Great one if you haven't seen it!

Happy Friday!

Here you go!
{click the pic to go to the recipe on TPW's site}

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments