What I'm Loving Wednesday!

By Mama’s Minute - 5:09 PM


Happy Wednesday sweet ladies! I hope that everyone is enjoying their blessing of each new day and the life that comes with it! I love linking up with Jamie @ this kind of love. Check it out and link up too!

This Wednesday I am loving that God has given me peace about certain issues and it feels so nice to see that my faith is growing. I love getting together with the ladies of my small group!
I am loving that on Friday we went to Atlanta together and laughed the night away! It was a great evening with new memories made!

This song is another one that I am loving! See my post from yesterday about liking slow music. What a gorgeous song with meaningful lyrics.

I love that Easter is this weekend. I am not loving that I don't have a new dress for it, but I am sure I can find something in that closet of mine. It's a bit crowded. Our church is having a Good Friday service and I can't wait to see how God works through it.

I am loving that my students did an amazing job today focusing and giving their all! They are sweet blessings!

I love that my mom is hosting her 3rd class at her sewing studio. Her site is here @ Just Sew! Studio. If you are in the area, sign up and visit!

I am loving that the tax deadline has passed and my amazing hubby is HOME for good before dark! I just love him sooo much!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I just came across your blog! It is precious! You and your hubby are so adorable! I am looking forward to reading more! :)

    ReplyDelete