Our trip to watch the Dawgs kick the JORTS!

By Mama’s Minute - 8:02 AM

I had a great birthday last weekend thanks to my giving husband. Not only did I get the coolest planner (great for my busy life), but I got a trip to Florida in a posh hotel and time spent with some of our closest friends. I thank God for times like these.

On Friday, we left around 10 am and started our trip to Jacksonville. The boys decided against the GPS telling us which way to go. They claimed they didn't want to hear her!

After many stops, we finally made it!! Our hotel was sweeett! We stayed at Hotel Indigo in Deerwood Park.


After we got all settled, we got ready for supper. We were all in the mood for something great, and of course the boys wanted steaks. Good thing there was a steak house in the village where we stayed!

We walked from our hotel down to III Forks. Talk about a nice place! Wow!! It was similar to Ruth's Chris. We walked in to this...

and ate here. . .

and enjoyed my 27th Birthday slice of cake!
Thanks guys for making it such a fun night. We wound down in the lobby of the hotel telling stories and enjoying each others company. Thank God for Cole and Steph our lifelong friends!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments