Hoot! Hoot! Check out my new bling!

By Mama’s Minute - 10:31 AM

Yesterday, I enjoyed lunch with two sweet friends! I loved catching up and enjoying our summer schedule together. 

Heather was wearing the cutest necklace that was so unique! She shared the company and products with me, and I had to share it with you! 

I made my own along with her DESIGNER expertise, we did it super fast because it's so easy, and it turned out awesome !

The company is called Origami Owl! 

Here's how they started: 
Origami Owl's story starts with a teenager and a dream. Our company was founded by 14 year-old Isabella in the fall of 2010. Fueled by a goal to raise enough money to buy a car for her 16th birthday, she started the business with $350 worth of babysitting money and a matched contribution from her parents. She sold her unique line of personalized jewelry at home parties and events and quickly realized that this brand has an energy all its own. People absolutely love creating and wearing personalized jewelry that has meaning and is special to them.

If only I could be that creative and at 14! 

Here's my cute necklace you may see me in everyday! 

 {I put a D for Doss, 2 crosses, hand-stamped faith button, flower, a bone for Lyla, along with the October stone for our anniversary and my birthday. Then, I added on some dangles: a wing, key, and a pearl! I think it's perfect!!}

Wouldn't these be great for birthday, graduation, wedding, baby, ANYTHING gifts! They are so sentimental, but not like normal charm necklaces or bracelets! These are so stylish to me! 

If you want to shop around, head over to Heather and Alicia's site here! 

 Thanks Heather! You can email them at locketgals31@yahoo.com if you have any questions!

 
Pin It

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Gotta send the link to David. I would LOVE this for my birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete