Blessings All Around!

By Mama’s Minute - 7:33 AM


This morning I woke up and had the song, "You are GOOD, You are GOOD, When there's nothing good in me!" repeating in my head.

Blessings have been flowing all around me. I was able to write a check for my Haiti mission trip because of opportunities that have been given to me. I have a family who is over 50+ pounds lighter than 2 months ago. I have a husband who loves me unconditionally. I have means to provide for needs and to give to others. I am blessed. I don't think we often stop and think about the good things that God provides. I know I don't do it nearly enough.

Yesterday, I was going for a run and had just hung up from a call with a sweet friend. Nothing in particular prompted me, but a sweet reminder from God that He has given me all of these things. I stood there in the middle of the living room soaking this realization in. What am I supposed to do with them? This is the question I asked God. I know He will show me the answer, but for now I am trusting in him. I am not worthy of His love. He sent his sweet and precious son to show others that he LOVES us so very much and provides for all we need and more.

Pray for me as I go to Haiti in a month. Not that I will get there safely (you can add that in), but for my purpose as I go love on the Haitians and share His love with them!


Pin It



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments