Chicken and Avocado Soup

By Mama’s Minute - 1:18 PM

My menu for dinner this week includes avocados a lot! Back on our Mexico trip, I ate guacamole every day for lunch. I guess I missed it!

Avocados are loaded with nearly 20 vitamins and minerals and the good fat! Click here for more recipes and nutritional info.

So, if you checked out my Pins from Oh, How Pinteresting on Wednesday you'd see that I had a delicious picture of the avocado and chicken soup from Gina over at SkinnyTaste.com. Well, I made it for me and the Dossinator yesterday. I am in love and can't wait for dinner tonight!

Here's a quick pic of my bowl from yesterday!


You can find the recipe here or on my boards at Pinterest!

Let me know if you make it or have a yummy recipe with avocados!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your blog is adorable and I'm now a new follower! Come check out my blog giveaway!

    Tiffany
    teachrunlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds delicious!! I'm going to have to try it:)

    PS- I'm your blog swap partner!! I'm putting it in the mail tomorrow!! I'm always a day late:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looooove avocados! They are so nutritious and great for the hair and skin.

    http://www.badjoan.com
    http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete