It's been a while!

By Mama’s Minute - 4:52 PM





I haven't linked up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday in a while! I have been overtaken with pinning.

Some great things have been happening, so I thought I'd share!

I'm loving that I got to hang out with great friends last night and make another dress to add to my closet! I will post pics soon.

I'm loving that my sister has an interview tomorrow for her first "grown-up" job! Prayers are welcome!

I'm loving that our first order of Organic Bloom frames will be here shortly! I can't wait to see them! Visit my photography page on Facebook for more info!


I'm loving that the hunky Dossinator joined me working out tonight with bodyrock.tv. Check it out asap if you don't know about it. I am not a hardcore workout girl, but I do like to be active. My sister and friends started doing it, and I loved it. They are quick and dirty...love it!

I'm loving that my classroom is almost done! I made this cute dry-erase board for a comfy feel to the room. I am headed up there Saturday just to put the little details together!



I'm loving reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett (Phi Mu - what what!) and can't wait until the movie! As soon as I finish that, A Dog's Purpose will be delivered via mail soon!


I'm loving that Carrie cut my hair and COLORED it perfect! Thank you! This was my last short-hoorah before it's LONG!

I'm loving that our small group will officially start our fall meetings this Monday. This summer has been a busy one!



I'm loving the fact that dreams can come true with the help of God, family, and friends! Shine ... for all of the world to see!


Happy Wednesday!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Your hair looks so cute!! Man, I think I should've been an elementary teacher instead of a number cruncher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The help was SUCH a great book! I love that someone else enjoyed it too :) And, I hope your sister's interview went well! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Organic blooms frames! And your hair looks so stinkin' cute!!! (but we ARE going to grow it out!) i wanna make a cute frame like you've got! so cute. you're just a creative doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the layers in your haircut, it looks great! Also, I am loving the frames...gotta check those out.

    ReplyDelete