Highlights: Week 10

By Mama’s Minute - 7:11 PM

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 10 weeks today! 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 2 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Nope. Still wearing my regular clothes! Ran to Target today and got one of these HANDY DANDY inventions! Wouldn't you like to invent something this simple yet so useful? BeBands...can't wait to see if I like it tomorrow!
Sleep: I am sleeping comfortably, just wish I could sleep MORE!
Best Moment this week: I told my class on Tuesday that I was expecting a baby and wow! The comments that come from 5th graders! I have several little girls that are super excited. One came up, rubbed my belly today, and told me she could tell I had a little bump. HILARIOUS! 
Gender: 7 more weeks until we find out!
Movement: I can't feel any movement yet, but we sure did see it at our Ultrasound appt. last week. The baby was kicking and waving at us. Baby may have had some hiccups or was just practicing a new dance move!
Food Cravings: Pickles are still my top priority! I brought some up to the mountains to snack on. My brother and sister house sat while we were on the retreat. When Greg, my bro, opened the fridge he counted 7 jars of pickles. I have to have some backup. Ryan told me this was a bit overboard, as I can only eat from one jar at a time. That's fine...it gave me an excuse to get rid of a jar last night!
Food Aversions: I tried to eat grilled chicken tonight...NOPE! I gave it to Ryno. I just can't stomach it right now.
How’s Mama? Another awesome week! I am getting more and more excited and eager to meet our little miracle! I came home and exercised for the first time that I found out we were expecting. It felt awesome to get some energy back!
What I am looking forward to:I can't wait to see Baby Doss' sweet fingers and toes!
Our Baby in Veggie/Fruit Terms: Sweet baby is the size of a prune and has working arm and leg joints! She or he will also be getting fingernails and hair this week! 
 Our message to you: We are so excited to have you in our lives. It's often all we can think and talk about. You are beautiful and priceless to us. There are so many people who are preparing to meet you as well! Love you!
Pin It

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments