Water

By Mama’s Minute - 5:33 PM

A lot of us don't drink enough water! I am amazed by what we are missing when we don't chug it down.

 I hate when I hear people say, I don't like the taste of water! WHAT!?! Are you kidding? There's nothing to taste...get it down!

 Why do we need to drink H20? The simple answer is...we need it! The complex answer is...weightloss, metabolism, oxygen, regulates our temperature, glowing skin, and the list goes on! 


If that's not enough to convince you...




Still not convinced? 

Source: visual.ly via Pedro on Pinterest


We need it! It helps us! Go drink a glass! :) 





      

Pin It

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Since I have been pregnant, water is ALL I want!! I chug water constantly. I don't understand when people say they don't like the taste, either!

    ReplyDelete