Highlights: 12 Weeks

By Mama’s Minute - 7:47 PM

Highlights: Week 12

How Far Along: 12 weeks today!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 2.5 lbs

Maternity Clothes: maternity leggings are killer! I love them. We were shopping this weekend and mom, Erin, and I ran into Motherhood Maternity. They were having a buy one get one 1/2 off on leggings! Since mine were starting to roll down, I grabbed two pairs and don't regret it a bit! I've worn them each day!

Sleep: if you don't count losing about 30 minutes a night due to nightmares, then sleep is going pretty well. I can still sleep in any position, but my side feels the best!

Best Moment this week: I really enjoyed spending time with the hubby and our families. It was nice to treat Ryan to a nice birthday dinner and dessert!

Gender: Hopefully, 5 more weeks until we find out!

Food Cravings: Pickles! Pickles! More Pickles. Ryan laughed at me in Publix yesterday and asked, "why don't you just get the value jar"! It was huge, but I went with the medium one! Haha!

Food Aversions: still chicken...grilled=gross! I can't stand the smell. I cooked some for Ryan, and asked him to finish making it. I've been reading up and this is common. Wonder what the dealio is with that!

How’s Mama? This lady is doing pretty well. I am feeling beyond blessed to know that a sweet life is growing and being planned. At the same time, Saturday was a weird feeling day. I started feeling a bit chubby (which I know is ok) and it's gotten to me a bit more today! Hopefully when my tummy actually looks prego and not like I drink an excessive amount of beer, I will be in better shape!

What I am looking forward to: Hurry up drs. appt!

Our Baby in Veggie/Fruit Terms: our little plum is just growing! Plum has nails, fingers, toes, and a swirl of hair. The fingers will begin to open and close soon!
                                          

Our message to you: sweet baby, you have already brought us so many blessings and put joy deep in our hearts! Thank you, and keep up the hard work of growing and staying healthy!




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Easton (and his mommy and daddy) can't wait to find out if his friend will be a boy or a girl! You look so cute! Grow, belly, grow! So glad we get to experience this together! :)

    ReplyDelete