Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

This Week’s Questions: All about 3′s



Top 3 Favorite Kinds of Food
Salad, Pita Chips, and Chocolate

First 3 Things you do in the morning
1. Open up the bible app on my phone and read the verse of the day
2. Say a prayer
3. Go turn on the shower

Last 3 Things you do at night
1. Wash my face
2. Brush my teeth
3. Put lotion on my hands

3 TV shows you NEVER miss
1. Revenge
2. Parenthood
3. not sure. . .

3 Places you want to visit
1. Holland
2. Hawaii
3. Ft. Lauderdale WITH Ryan (I’d love to show him where my family grew up)

3 People you can always count on
1. Ryan
2. Mama
3. God!


Go link up and share your top 3! 

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. So glad you found my blog through the link up! I went back and read a few of your post & we have a lot in common!! Can't wait to follow your baby posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allison,

      We sure do! Your puppy is precious!!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...