School Times!

By Mama’s Minute - 8:06 AM

I have started a new blog especially for my 5th grade class! I am hoping it will be a great communication tool. I plan on having student guest bloggers and photographers! I think this may grasp the kids that don't "like" to write. Last night was our open house and I had everyone show up but 2! I was ecstatic about seeing their sweet faces! For all of you teachers out there..."HAPPY BACK TO SCHOOL"!! You can check out the site (blog) HERE or by clicking the picture below.


Please enjoy this video that has given me that "kick" I need to remember exactly how important our jobs are!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I checked out the blog for your class and love it! It's so cute and I would totally want to have you as my teacher :) All the pictures of the classroom are adorable! You added some great little touches!

    ReplyDelete