Wonderful Weekend! (lots of pics)

By Mama’s Minute - 11:33 AM

I love weekends! I feel so blessed to have a job that allows time to renew yourself over Saturday and Sunday. The sad thing is the rest part of the "renew" rarely happens. Rest is certainly important for my well-being and others around me. I had a busy weekend, but a great busy it was!

On Friday afternoon, I headed down with my sister to photograph Ashley and Drew's gorgeous wedding at Little Gardens in Lawrenceville. Here are some shots
we captured of their perfect wedding day...






Ryan was in the wedding! He looked handsome in his tux. My sis took control of my camera while I took a break and snapped a few action shots of us dancing. One thing I love about my husband is his talent of dancing. He is fantastic! It makes me love him more!

On Saturday, Erin and I treated Mom to a lunch at Aqua Terra Bistro in downtown Buford. I had eaten dinner there with friends on Ryan's birthday, but hadn't been back! In comes the power of Facebook...free advertising. I had "liked" Aqua Terra's page, and when I saw the $10 off of $20 deal I was hooked. We enjoyed ourselves...talking, laughing, dreaming, remembering, and creating new memories all while eating seriously the best food. For our appetizer we had crab salad stuffed avocados, then we all had sandwiches. Mom and Erin had potato salad with a crab cake sandwich. It all tasted so fresh there's no way I could do it justice describing it's deliciousness here. I enjoyed a grilled cheese sandwich with an island salad. Perfection sums it up! We all enjoyed having a girl's day to celebrate Mom's birthday. Then, we stopped in a fabric store that Mom found. She bought some fabric to make a couple of fun kids' outfits!





Later that night Ryan and I met up with friends from work to enjoy a meal at Farm 255. The restaurant was donating 10% to our school's Farm to School program, so it was for a good cause and the atmosphere was so relaxing. We got to celebrate a friend's engagement, too. We are so happy for them!!! Congrats guys!

This morning we got up and enjoyed church service. Andy discussed listening to God and the multiple ways we can hear Him. I don't know if I have said this before, but I LOVE OUR CHURCH! I also enjoyed seeing lots of friends at this service. Our church is so large, so seeing familiar faces was hard at first. Now, it feels smaller and smaller because of our small group and friends from work and school attending. If you don't have a home church check out Athens Church! After service we went to Harry's Pig Shop to eat some lunch with our friends. I was excited that Carrie and Kyle came with us this morning. Natalie and Will visited the new facility for the first time today, too.









I love this song that was played this morning:




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Looks like an absolutely wonderful weekend to me! Can't believe it's almost the weekend again already :)

    ReplyDelete