Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!

By Mama’s Minute - 3:14 AM

So, I am a bit late, but I have enjoyed a busy week! Yesterday our school observed National Peace Day and it made me want to pin some quotes on what gives me peace and places where I experience peace.

If you are on Pinterest and haven't linked up before, head over to Michelle's fabulous site and linkup!

google








Source: google.com via Van on Pinterest






Source: None via Van on Pinterest





I hope these are just what you need to hear. I know it helps me to calm all of the "wants" I have in this world. My mind can get focused on what's really important!

Have a great rest of the week! I can't wait until this weekend - lots of things happening!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great pins! That umbrella photo sure fits the weather here today. And I love the beach photo even though I was just at the beach. I would live there if I could :)

    Loving your blog!


    -Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

    ReplyDelete
  2. brr... that snow pic made me think of winter too soon! ha! not yet! but I love that umbrella photo. it's gorgeous :)

    {I've got a Kate Spade giveaway going on right now & would love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete