Photo shoots and the weekend!

By Mama’s Minute - 4:20 PM

This weekend I got to take 2 awesome little guys' pics! They are absolutely precious!

Introducing Mr. Finn and his fabulous parents...




Isn't that smile awesome! He walked right up to me and just grinned. Melt my heart. We also came across a funny beginning for Angie's next story . . . she's a great creative writer. Check out one of her short stories, Good Boy, HERE! It's on page 16!
Open publication - Free publishing

I also met up with Mr. Ladd and his sweet mom! We had a fun Saturday shoot! Check out a couple of pics from our evening!





Aren't you all jealous that I got to spend my long weekend looking at these cuties? They both have fun personalities and great examples of parents. They are going to keep growing into great little men!

The rest of the weekend was spent crafting, pinning, and spending time with my love and our pup!

I will leave you with this gorgeous song that our worship team nailed . . .


I hope you had a long and safe Labor Day!

Enjoy your week!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments