Weekend Love

By Mama’s Minute - 6:45 PM




Pictures of the sweet wedding Erin and I took on Saturday will be blogged about soon, but for now above are some engagement pictures I took on Wednesday. Natalie and Will have been dating FOR.EVER. I am so happy for them! We have been super busy with pictures and I am getting a renewed passion for it. I guess with everything you can get a bit burned out. We've always been blessed with great clients and I thank God for that!

On Thursday afternoon, I took my kids out for recess and my eye started itching. At first I thought something was stuck in the duct near my nose. Well, after I came inside one of my students asks, "Mrs. Doss, what is wrong, are you crying". I quickly found out that my eye looked like it was completely bloodshot. Come to find out it was pink eye. Sick! I have never had pink eye in my life. I got some drops from my fabulous father-in-law and they gave lots of relief, although I felt like little things were constantly pricking at my eye. It was miserable. Needless to say, I ended up taking Friday off to sleep and get rid of that nagging pain. It looks incredibly better today (Sunday night) and only feel a little bit of itchiness.


On Saturday Mom, Erin, and I went to Chick-Fil-A to get our yummy free breakfast. I still didn't feel great, but who can pass up Chick-Fil-A? Not this girl! After that Erin and I rode up to Dawsonville and photographed an intimate wedding for the sweetest couple. We stopped at Sweet Monkey's on the way home and I enjoyed some cookies and cream, peanut butter, and some fruit and granola toppings. That afternoon we headed home to watch the UGA Dawgs play at home. We bought some yummy veggies, shrimp, hotdogs, pretzels, and a couple other items to enjoy for dinner. I wish the dawgs played as well as our food tasted! Before we arrived at home, we saw a sweet beagle on the side of the road. I called Erin and told her to watch out for it since she was following behind me. Well, Erin couldn't resist and stopped to see if the sweet pup had a collar.


It didn't have a collar, and she called to tell me she was bringing it over. Y'all that was the sweetest dog you've ever met! She is just precious. Our evening consisted of making "Found Dog" signs and putting them up around the area. Cheerleading paid off for us with those signs. We prayed that her owner would call and even took her around to houses near where she was found. NO LUCK!

On Sunday, we headed to church and watched an incredible message about God's will (more on that later). Then, enjoyed a quick meal with the family and were off to the Yellow Daisy Festival! I didn't get to make it last year, so I was excited that a change of plans let me go this year. It was neat and had tons of booths. I really enjoyed the time with my mom, sis, brother, and miss Hailey. {Sponge Bob and Greggy}
It was a gorgeous weekend full of good weather. I am happy my eye did well enough and healed up to enjoy it! To top it all off, the precious pup has found a home with my aunt and uncle! God bless them for having a heart for little 4 legged sweeties!

Now, I am home with my handsome Dossinator and little Lyla preparing for small group tomorrow. We are leading the group's discussion.

I hope you all had a great weekend and a fabulous week!

P.S. We booked our 2 year anniversary trip and are sooo ready to celebrate!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. LOVE those gorgeous pics! My BFF is SO talented!!! yay for pink eye finally being gone... thank goodness for Dr. Doss!! :) yellow daisy- SO FUN! makes me excited for country living (am i still invited? is that what it's called??)...and i am so thankful sweet pup found a home. your fam rocks. and so do you!

    ReplyDelete