Yummy In My Tummy

By Mama’s Minute - 7:39 PM



I have been blessed with a mom who can craft, cook, bake, sew, write . . . you name it, she does it!

Tonight I wasn't hungry, so instead of eating dinner. . . I baked! Mommy would be so proud of me. Somewhere along the way, I caught the domestic bug!

First, I ran out of granola yesterday and was in need because I love it in my yogurt. After my run,
I began making the granola while Ryno met with his online class.


I used this recipe HERE and added in craisins once it was cool! It's ready for my yogurt tomorrow!

While I was waiting on the granola, I remembered the huge zucchini I got from work. Someone was super generous! I mean, "look at the size of that thing" (said in a Sweet Home Alabama voice)! I couldn't let it go to waste!

I knew Mom added the zucchini muffin recipe when she made a cookbook of family recipes for me. It was a Christmas present the morning before I got engaged! Nannie has passed this one along to us now.



The kitchen still smells super yummy! I love the subtle taste of the zucchini in the muffin.

So, that was my Thursday evening once I got home from work, the grocery, and my run! I hope yours was fabulous!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Yum! I'm definitely going to be making some of that granola soon! Thanks for the healthy recipe ideas. Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete