Did you know?

By Mama’s Minute - 6:16 AM

I am supposed to be getting ready for church , but had to tell you about a photography assignment I just joined!

I have a small side business that I love. It is definitely a passion and I see God through the pics, families, and places when I use my camera. So, God has blessed me through word of mouth referrals and repeat customers. I have been told my sister and I do not charge near enough for what we capture. You can check us out here - Van Nus Photography for more info!

Anyways, I love the Pioneer Woman...Mom got me hooked! She has a "photography assignment" to upload a picture that screams LOVE! Well, I have several, but this is the one I chose to submit for today...


Funny thing about this picture is their name is actually LOVE! Doesn't this picture exude what a mother feels for their daughter?! Miss K looks completely intent in J's arms! So join and upload your LOVE pic!

Happy Sunday Morning!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. How sweet! I love, love, love it!! This is probably my favorite pic of all time.

    ReplyDelete