I have really gotten into blogging lately. I must admit it takes away from my FB addiction and it's nice to have an outlet to voice any concerns, passions, or life-happenings! My friend, Danielle @ The Holt's Hoopla gave me the Versatile Blogger award! I met Danielle my freshman year in college. What an amazing person. I will never forget her sharing with a group of girls special to my heart that her parents prayed for her future husband with her. What a precious thing to know. I am positive that my parents did the same, but that her parents shared that powerful prayer with her spoke volumes to me. She always listens to her friends and completely does what she says. Danielle is always positive and smiling and others are drawn to her spirit. What a special person, great wife, and terrific mother! I love following her blog and seeing what is going on in her life. Thank you for the award sweet girl!
With this award I am supposed to mention seven things about myself that my readers may or may not already know about me. Here we go!
1. I love God. I live for Him. My faith is so much stronger than it's ever been and it's because I am taking the time to have a full relationship with Him. It is a blessing that Ry and I can share and grow our relationship with Him together.
2. I was born in Ft. Lauderdale where
3. I wanted to be a meteorologist or a teacher. I became a teacher & run a photography business on the side. I get joy out of both and feel it's what I need to be doing right now.
4. I broke my leg on Easter in 6th grade. I was at my cousin's home and flipped off of the trampoline landing with my right leg folded underneath me. My mom didn't believe me because I
5. I have two younger siblings. I love them! Growing up with them was an awesome thing. I love that we can laugh and cry together. One time we were in Old Navy together when I was 16 and they were 12 and 11. My little brother says to me, "Hey Mom can I get this". HOW EMBARASSING! I didn't want people to think I was his mom! We still laugh about that. I got sooo mad.
6. I am in my last year of school...unless I go for my Dr. I don't believe that will be anytime soon! I have been in school (preschool was only the beginning) since I was 4! 22 years without stopping is ENOUGH! I am thankful I am going, though. I will officially graduate with my Educational Specialist degree in Leadership. I am READY!
7. Last, but not least...I love making others laugh. I especially love when I make my husband laugh. When people don't laugh at me or with me it makes me think they HATE life or ME! :) I always think of the quote that says "A smile is the universal language" or something like that! It's true. Did you make someone smile today?
Thanks again Danielle @ The Holt's Hoopla for the sweet award!
I am passing it on to:
Sara @ Mixon Mania for inspiring me to blog, speaking to others about the word of God, and being real!
Danielle @ Happily Ever After for continuing our friendship all of these years (6 years - doesn't seem that long at all), giving words of wisdom backed by the Lord, and sharing amazing memories + many more!
Erin @ Loving The Life I Live! She is my sister and I love her! We have lived our lives together. When I couldn't reach her on the phone yesterday my stomach dropped, I experienced a feeling of loss, and it made me so THANKFUL for every second we have together! I am so proud of her!