Hannah is SwEeT 16!

By Mama’s Minute - 11:51 AM


Wow, my youngest cousin (on Mom's side), who is 10 years younger and cooler than me, is 16! How fabulous! She is one of a kind. Growing up we were always close BECAUSE my bro is the same age as Zach, Hannah's bro...my sis is the same age as Carol, Hannah's sis...SO me and Miss Hannah Banana were always the odd balls out! We liked it that way.


Hannah is super social, super creative and an athlete. Her height totally helps out in her favorite sport, basketball.
(She's totally squatting to be on my level in this pic, thanks Hannah)

My most meaningful memory with Hannah is when Wesley died and I couldn't get off of the couch. My Dad opened the door for her and this sweet 7 year old ran in and sat in my lap and hugged me tighter than anyone in the world. I knew her heart was broken right along with mine, and she needed me as much as I needed the faith of her child-heart! She had many talks with me about death, God, good songs, and love after that. What a sweet soul. I can't wait to see her grow into an even more gorgeous young lady!

My prayer for you, Hannah, is to keep God with you in every situation, focus on His will in your life, and BE CAREFUL driving!

Love you,

Dana

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments