Wee Bit Wednesday

By Mama’s Minute - 10:42 AM


{one} scruffy or clean shaven?
clean shaven with aftershave... :)

{two} what’s your favorite sundae topping?
HOT FUDGE FOR SURE!

{three} do you own slippers?
Yes, lots! I only wear two pairs regularly.

{four} did you ever have a tree house?
No, but something similar that my dad built on our cool swingset. It was a loft that had a rope, slide, and ladder going up or down it.

{five} how you do relieve stress?
run, write, cry, drive far away, pray, read my BIBLE!

{six} what’s your favorite dr. seuss book?
Oh, The Places You'll Go! I read it to my class every year at the beginning and end!


{seven} have you ever taken dance classes?
When I was little and recently Zumba & Jazzercise!

{eight} which do you use more: the thesaurus or the dictionary?
dictionary

{nine} what’s your favorite form of exercise?
favorite - hmmm! I like aerobic or balance the most!

{ten} what’s the longest you’ve ever waited in line?
hmmm...at the airport in Customs...ugh!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments